Toronto Theatre Park | 156.96m | 47s | Lamb Dev Corp | a—A

I have a good friend in a Lamb building - 98 issues on their PDI and their customer service hasn't returned their calls in 3 weeks. I also work by the King East and the quality on that building is horrible. Cracks in the exterior and water stains, etc.

Theatre Park however is looking AMAZING.

Sounds about right. Did a terrible job with King East. I think Theater Park will be much better, though. At least 59 isn't involved with it. But they're involved with Brant Park and King Charlotte. Good luck to whoever bought there. LOL.

I think it's really all about who the team is that's involved. The right team and things can be great. The wrong team, and well... there can be problems.

tpn16.jpg

nice unexpected angle ^ looking very promising. Might be the best cladding on any condo I've seen yet in the city. Digging the mirror finish and profile.

Might be the best cladding on any condo I've seen yet in the city. Digging the mirror finish and profile.

Really? It's still a little bit early to be saying it has better cladding than Shangri-la or the Four Seasons. Unless your referring to building with only condo's. Even then I think you might be forgetting a couple of gems, off the top of my head I can think of these two;
80081_7.jpg

http://www.beintoronto.com/77-Charl...ven-Yorkville-Condominiums-units-Toronto.html
79227_6.jpg

http://www.beintoronto.com/88-Daven...ndominiums-Yorkville-Toronto-Real-Estate.html

Very refreshing in a city full of blue glass.

Taken this weekend.

013.jpg

015.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 925
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 875
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 592
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 613
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 581
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 609
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 586
Last edited:
Looks amazing. The only thing I dislike is the grey door frames. They would look nicer and less noticeable if they were black.

I wonder how window replacement works behind the band. I guess they have to remove the band in order to get to the vision unit.

Looks amazing. The only thing I dislike is the grey door frames. They would look nicer and less noticeable if they were black.

I think that's just a grey protective plastic coating. You can sort of see the black underneath in one of the pics.

Back