Toronto Theatre Park | 156.96m | 47s | Lamb Dev Corp | a—A

Knowing what a perfectionist, Brad Lamb is -- and the fact that he is choosing to live here -- I knew this was going to be amazing. Btw, what's with that one dark panel to the right?
I would assume it's a defective panel, or maybe the glass was broken during shipping.

Today:

jaIFui4.jpg

KVozqzy.jpg

hRnN9Kb.jpg

C3OFoTc.jpg

wWOISfF.jpg

XWzIx4K.jpg

Oh no, not the bird topic again! That went on a long time in the ICE 1 and 2 thread. (Being said, I do feel bad for them to. But maybe the nest like pattern going up the side will distract them from the windows)

Theatre Park is definitely one of the more innovative and attractive designs Toronto has had in a while.

You should hear Brad Lamb talk about how difficult it was to get the current height. I think that it will be perfect, or close to perfection, upon completion.

but it should have been much taller.

I agree, not because taller is simply better, but because it would've been nice to have some height variation in the Entertainment District. Many of the buildings here (especially in a few years when those under construction are topped off) are of similar height, which looks too static/master planned, IMO. Still, the ED is will be quite dense in the upcoming years, which will make the case for a DRL even more pressing.

Back