Toronto The Whitney on Redpath | 69.19m | 21s | The Benvenuto Group | NEUF

My turn; Photos taken January 9th, 2022:

1641773414959.png

If I may ask, pay attention to the 'stone' in the next couple of shots:

1641773463948.png

So above you see two discrete colours.....not sure I'm buying......but ok......but just like one of those old K-Tel type infomercials......' But Wait, there's More!'

1641773555123.png

Notice that the Soudan setback/frontage has yet another colouration choice.........

Is it too much to ask for a little cohesion?

1641773633912.png

The cladding looks nice! Now the major question is...will it be completed by Spring of 2022? 🤔🤔

Spring would be doubtful IMO. If they really hustle then maybe occupancy can start around July/August, but I think autumn could be more likely. Really depends on how much progress they've done on the interiors of the lower levels so far.

Stone and brick veneers don't look half bad. The wood-look (I think?) spandrel on stone portion of the building is interesting; not 100% sold but kudos for trying something different.

They started taking appointments for the model suite. I can’t see how this will be remotely ready for November occupancy as there is only concrete and aluminum studding interior. The suite finishing are quite nice and the built in closets in all bdrms and foyer closet is welcome. The rental rates have already increased from the Spring but not as much as the market.

Just visited the site Sept 14/22 and there is no way occupancy will be in 2022. There is no way it will go from an interior of concrete and aluminum framing partitions to finished interior. My guess is possibly beginning Feb 2023 and even that is only 20 weeks.

Back