Toronto The Well | 174.03m | 46s | RioCan | Hariri Pontarini

Yesterday:
20190906_092529.jpg

Does anyone know what the purpose of those concrete "teeth" are along edge of the 4th floor are for? You see them a lot in construction.

Does anyone know what the purpose of those concrete "teeth" are along edge of the 4th floor are for? You see them a lot in construction.

They look like concrete upstands to me - the curtain wall from the level below forms the guardrail for the roof terrace that will be there.

Can't wait to see some cladding on the office tower. The glazing is sure to be a change for the predominantly condo neighbourhood.

The first sight of that curved stairwell on the northern elevation of the office tower.
That is my favourite part of the actual buildings for this project. That and the well part. That’s going to be stunning I have no,doubt. I’m just not seeing it come together yet no curve stating yet. How many storeys down is that part looks like from the renderings at least two... and that canopy over it all will be something else. The residential towers are a bit of a let down for me. But I suppose they are going to fit the blandness of the area. At least they are on an odd angle instead of just north south oriented. And the balconies look interesting. The roof line was nice on the older versions IMO.

This is going to be one of the most drastic changes to the skyline coming up. For what it lacks in height, it makes up for in density, girth and location. This site is laying such an important piece to Toronto's urban fabric IMO.

This is going to be one of the most drastic changes to the skyline coming up. For what it lacks in height, it makes up for in density, girth and location. This site is laying such an important piece to Toronto's urban fabric IMO.

It will finally put an end to the middle of nowhere feel for Front/Spadina (esp. given how wide Spadina felt relative to low-rises in the area)

AoD

Back