Toronto The Well | 174.03m | 46s | RioCan | Hariri Pontarini

View from the 5th floor this morning.

The end of the excavation is going to be quite the moment. Has been relentless for a year now (maybe more? time flies...).

The end of the excavation is going to be quite the moment. Has been relentless for a year now (maybe more? time flies...).

Yup. They started demolition in the spring of 2017 and digging began in September 2017.

Around the time digging began there was discussion in this forum about the number of cranes that will be onsite. It's hard to tell how many cranes there are by looking at the photos . How many cranes are onsite and are more expected?

Last edited:
Heard sales to be launched soon for a condo at The Well that is going to be named "Actually", with targeted demographic of men.

Explain that!? ;)

Heard sales to be launched soon for a condo at The Well that is going to be named "Actually", with targeted demographic of men.

Explain that!? ;)
Pet Shop Boys albums ;)

AoD
Back from the days when in Britain you had to request the album from shop clerks across a counter, à la the former Brewers Retail setup. "I'd like The Pet Shop Boys, Actually."

…so I'm surprised the first condo here is not called Please.

Back from the days when in Britain you had to request the album from shop clerks across a counter, à la the former Brewers Retail setup. "I'd like The Pet Shop Boys, Actually."

…so I'm surprised the first condo here is not called Please.

My source Avril Poisson also heard about a phase 2 named Poison, but maybe she misheard "please"?

Back