Toronto The Well | 174.03m | 46s | RioCan | Hariri Pontarini

I'm so stoked about working at The Well. I work for Index Exchange and our CEO communicated with us the announcement yesterday after a long search. From the plans and ideas he shared, it sounds like its going to be EPIC!
where are your QH right now?

I'm so stoked about working at The Well. I work for Index Exchange and our CEO communicated with us the announcement yesterday after a long search. From the plans and ideas he shared, it sounds like its going to be EPIC!
Hopefully you don't spend too much time down in the lower levels ... lot of progress of late including work progressing west.

IMG_8026.JPG

IMG_8117.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_8117.JPG
    IMG_8117.JPG
    387.3 KB · Views: 1,006
  • IMG_8026.JPG
    IMG_8026.JPG
    315.6 KB · Views: 967
Not that I can ever notice - problem is you are in full construction gear and I tend to sweat a lot under my hard hat. Why would you mention that it would be cooler down there?

I've been in excavated areas before surrounded by bedrock that felt cooler...perhaps damp would be a better word. Site this size though, I'm sure it lacks that cavernous quality.

I've been in excavated areas before surrounded by bedrock that felt cooler...perhaps damp would be a better word. Site this size though, I'm sure it lacks that cavernous quality.
Yeah it's a massive site, so you don't really get any trapped air down there. For some of the thinner condo towers I could see that happening.

Back