The Well | 174m | 46s | RioCan | Hariri Pontarini

urbanyimby

Member Bio
Reaction score
New cladding a couple of floors up from the last row, now on the west side of the office tower. Looks to be the same shade as the previously installed cladding.

Adjei

Member Bio
Reaction score
Exaggerate much? If EVERYTHING about living here is so unpleasant, there is always the option of moving.
Exaggerate? Dude do you you live in Toronto? Walk around Toronto and compare to other world cities and come back to me. The same Toronto where they have had ugly concrete barriers in front of Union Station which could be there for the next 10 years without anyone batting an eye

As for moving out, how are people who have been living here all our lives with work, family, and connections to this city supposed to just uproot and leave? It doesn't mean we should bury our heads in the sand and pretend everything is marvellous here.

Full Metal Junkie

Member Bio
Reaction score
You know I used to really hate all the green glass but now with everything going grey with a blue tinge I may be open to welcoming back our green glass overlords.
Haha, I used to rage and rave about all the bottle green glass condos all the time. And now that the blueish-grey glass and the 9000 shades of grey spandrel are in style, I kinda don't mind the bottle green glass days after all...

Tuscani01

Member Bio
Reaction score
30 spots? So many...
Is this where the cartels are going to be sending their stuff?
I'm working on the Canadian Tire at KingsClub, and we only have 4 bays total, 3 of them shared between all retailers in the project and It's a mess trying to coordinate deliveries. 30 bays seems reasonable for the scale of this project. Ideally, medium and large sized retailers would get 1-2 dedicated bays each. Smaller retailers can share.

Full Metal Junkie

Member Bio
Reaction score
I’m referring to this strip that has gone up.

View attachment 233493
As a colorful cladding enthusiast, I just had to investigate the possibility that we'll have a two-tone building here. Alas, I don't think that will be the case. It's hard to get a shot of that strip of cladding without any sky reflections, which make it look much bluer than it is. But from afar it seems like it's more of the same. This is the best shot I could make to reduce the reflections:

IMG_20200228_124322.jpg

Tuscani01

Member Bio
Reaction score
As a colorful cladding enthusiast, I just had to investigate the possibility that we'll have a two-tone building here. Alas, I don't think that will be the case. It's hard to get a shot of that strip of cladding without any sky reflections, which make it look much bluer than it is. But from afar it seems like it's more of the same. This is the best shot I could make to reduce the reflections:
Thanks for investigating! It’s funny though, your pic now makes the lower portion look silvery, while the upper looks green 😂