Toronto The Well | 174.03m | 46s | RioCan | Hariri Pontarini

Was there on Friday. Nothing too long.

As an aside... they do insist on putting even single slices in a box though, which is terribly wasteful. The slices are top notch though!

Those boxes are ridiculous! I was there on a cold rainy afternoon a few months back and tried a slice for the first time. The pizza was good, better than average but still not worth the ~$7 I paid for a cheese slice IMO but anyway that is another debate...but I had to walk around with the box in my hands for a few blocks before I realized I wasn't going to find a bin for it so I had to start tearing it into pieces in order to fit it in a recycling bin! overkill

Not just that, but the boxes for Prince Street Pizza are too large for single slices. The slice keeps sliding inside the box. The pepperoni for the Spicy Spring slice keep falling off and some of the cheese too, leaving me with the slice with only the pizza base and crust! Fortunately, I can just put the cheese and pepperoni back on afterwards.

I sometimes get creative, so I go to the nearby Tim Hortons to ask for a large empty Timbit box, which I was given (and the slice fits perfectly).

The person behind me in line asked for their pizza without a box, which I didn't understand until he handed me this giant box with a single small-ish piece of pizza in it. I didn't see how they gave her the pizza, though, as there didn't seem to be anything other than a box to serve it in. Of course, when I was done I piled my box on top of one of the garbage cans.

They put too much pepperoni on anyways, so if half falls off, that's probably a good thing.

Ah, so that’s why I saw so many people walking around The Well with pizza boxes! I was wondering why everyone was buying whole pizzas for takeouts, especially since Prince St whole pizzas cost about $30 each.

Patios! Taken 22 April.

IMG_0715.jpeg

IMG_0716.jpeg
IMG_0717.jpeg
IMG_0718.jpeg
IMG_0729.jpeg
IMG_0730.jpeg
IMG_0728.jpeg
IMG_0725.jpeg
IMG_0732.jpeg
IMG_0733.jpeg

Attachments