Toronto The Well | 174.03m | 46s | RioCan | Hariri Pontarini

I'm excited to have a new retail destination downtown that is a pedestrian zone. The only other outdoor pedestrian area we have is the Distillery District, so we could use a few more. I think that Mirvish Village will have a pedestrian retail laneway too. The Waterworks building will also provide another retail/restaurant destination, though indoors, I say, the more, the better!

And eventually Bloor/Yorkville as wonderfully recapped in Julian's UT story:
https://urbantoronto.ca/news/2020/0...roach-created-yorkvilles-public-realm-scratch

Tuesday, August 25. Another busy day at The Well - FIVE concrete pumps operating simultaneously.

20200825_133923.jpg

I'm excited to have a new retail destination downtown that is a pedestrian zone. The only other outdoor pedestrian area we have is the Distillery District, so we could use a few more. I think that Mirvish Village will have a pedestrian retail laneway too. The Waterworks building will also provide another retail/restaurant destination, though indoors, I say, the more, the better!
Perhaps a location for a west-end Christmas Market equivalent too?

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - Another busy Saturday at The Well. This morning - three tower cranes and two mobile concrete pump trucks in operation, with many construction crew visible on the under construction floor of the Wellington Street side centre residential tower.
20200829_114911.jpg

September 3, 2020. Growth in the office is almost like clockwork now. Over the summer, the following are the dates for the first forms on the west side of the office tower being moved up to start the next floor, along with the number of days since the start of the prior move:

Date..............Floor.........Days
May 1.............19................-
May 28..........20...............27
June 12.........21..............15
June 25.........22..............13
July 10..........23..............15
July 24..........24..............14
August 10....25..............18 (Includes the August long holiday weekend)
August 21....26..............11
Sept. 3..........27..............13

Note: Post has been edited for formatting of the above table. I have not been able to figure out how to present information in a simple list format and keep proper spacing.

And today's photo - the forms are starting their move up for the 27th floor:

20200903_165221.jpg

Last edited:

Back