Toronto The Well | 174.03m | 46s | RioCan | Hariri Pontarini

3-CD47604-04-E6-40-C3-89-FD-5-D324753-B3-E1.jpg

Lights?

One good thing about working from home. When we finally go back to work in downtown, it will feel so different with Union station and other developments being completed.

One good thing about working from home. When we finally go back to work in downtown, it will feel so different with Union station and other developments being completed.

Union will never be completely finished. The new south platform will be started about the same time as Bay Concourse opens. then other platform restructuring when that one finishes, and by this point we're likely ready for a York (West side) concourse expansion or even a Simcoe Street concourse if double-birthing is expected to be frequent.

Last edited:
Dont forget about catenary installation whenever GO RER/GO Expansion happens, then the spectre that looms over UP Express as to a potential platform/vehicle change. Oh, and the reconstruction of all teamways.

I'm excited to have a new retail destination downtown that is a pedestrian zone. The only other outdoor pedestrian area we have is the Distillery District, so we could use a few more. I think that Mirvish Village will have a pedestrian retail laneway too. The Waterworks building will also provide another retail/restaurant destination, though indoors, I say, the more, the better!

Last edited:
I'm excited to have a new retail destination downtown that is a pedestrian zone. The only other outdoor pedestrian area we have is the Distillery District, so we could use a few more. I think that Mirvish Village will have a pedestrian retail laneway too. The Waterworks building will also provide another retail/restaurant destination, though indoors, I say, the more, the better!
hehehe outdoor shopping and can social distance for the COVID times :) 😅
And I think this one will be biggest out of the ones you mentioned. Maybe smaller than Distillery District

Dufferin and Bloor will as well.

August 21, 2020 - Friday Update. Forming sections on the office tower have started to move up to start the 26th floor - eleven days after the corresponding point to start the 25th floor. Also, large pour for the transfer slab in the north-west corner of the project.

20200821_130342.jpg

20200821_141816.jpg

20200821_141610.jpg

20200821_141708.jpg

Back