fullsizeoutput_380d.jpeg

DSCN3499.JPG

DSCN3500.JPG

DSCN3502.JPG

DSCN3503.JPG

DSCN3504.JPG

DSCN3505.JPG

DSCN3507.JPG

It's unclear to me what construction will continue here following the Ontario Government's new two-week-long restrictions on most construction sites. Does Tridel have its above ground permits for the entire site? I assume that work will stop on the office tower for two weeks as there is no exemption for commercial work… but as this is such a complicated site, I wonder if this is suddenly lawyer territory.

Also, what part of a construction sites need necessary work or temporary work done to prevent damage from being left unattended for possibly many weeks. There will be some scrambling, and i'm sure as noted above, lawyers involved.

The report indicates construction for the temporary closure of construction sites. I guess that answers my question, at least for those sites which clearly fall under this mandate.

Last edited:
As long as he/she is taking the necessary precautions there's nothing wrong with stepping out for a few photos here and there while out for a small dose of fresh air.

Nevertheless, we appreciate you venturing out and sharing your work.
RM is not known for a few casual photos.... buildings will be under construction for years...hopefully this virus won't.

RM is not known for a few casual photos.... buildings will be under construction for years...hopefully this virus won't.
Red Mars lives a short walk from The Well (further from some other sites he shoots), and we all need to get some exercise, but it comes down to this for me: I am trusting everyone who is continuing to shoot and post that they are shooting while maintaining distance from others when they are out. We appreciate photos coming in—anyone opening one of these threads is looking for the latest—but we want people to protect themselves and others from virus transmission, so hey, why not 3 metres distance?!

Meanwhile, the "beauty spot" for The Well photos, I can assure everyone, is many metres from where other people would be.

Red Mars lives a short walk from The Well (further from some other sites he shoots), and we all need to get some exercise, but it comes down to this for me: I am trusting everyone who is continuing to shoot and post that they are shooting while maintaining distance from others when they are out. We appreciate photos coming in—anyone opening one of these threads is looking for the latest—but we want people to protect themselves and others from virus transmission, so hey, why not 3 metres distance?!

Meanwhile, the "beauty spot" for The Well photos, I can assure everyone, is many metres from where other people would be.

It's easy to maintain distance when taking pictures of sites - there's hardly anyone outside! It's great!

Back