Toronto The Well | 174.03m | 46s | RioCan | Hariri Pontarini

With the airshow in the background

So once Front Street gets more fully built out will they then tackle the public realm? And that metal rod the bike is attached to? How is that allowed to happen? Put crude, primitive stuff like that at a mine site in Nunavut. It has no business anywhere in a city or town.

That's called a sign post.

The scale of this is staggering. It's reminding me a bit of the Hudson Yards development in NYC.
totally agree. It reminds me of that to. And we are saying reminds us not saying it’s to the same scale. And complexity. Please don’t read into a simple comment boys and girls. Have a great one.

I agree with the both of you guys above me that is quite staggering to watch! I can't wait to see the builders apply the curtain wall of this office tower. Does anyone have an idea when they'll start applying the curtain walls?

Another bit of progress for the Enwave cistern installation - the access stairwell sections, the top one of which could be seen at the eastern edge of the hole, have been removed. The first photo shows the stair sections behind the excavator. The second photo is a copy of Red Mars posting from yesterdayt showing the the cistern with the access stairs on the east edge, while the third photo shows basically same view of the cistern, taken today, without the access stairs at the east edge of the hole.

IMG_20190904_120538.jpg

IMG_20190904_120717.jpg

Back