The Well | 174.03m | 46s | RioCan | Hariri Pontarini

generalcanada

Member Bio
Reaction score

Whats funny is that after having "bookstore" on promotional images in renderings in 2018, they dont put a bookstore there, but still having a bookstore inside the well anyway.
indigo leased 16,000 sqft on the far side beside draper st
wheres this 78,000 sqft for oliver bonacini?
202,000 sqft of retail already leased
98% office leased. warner music we have heard before i think, Netflix, dyson, unity and "point click care" are new
1663714750126.png

Gino29

Member Bio
Reaction score

Whats funny is that after having "bookstore" on promotional images in renderings in 2018, they dont put a bookstore there, but still having a bookstore inside the well anyway.
98% office leased. warner music we have heard before i think, Netflix, dyson, unity and "point click care" are new
O&B is taking multiple spots for different restaurants and a commissary kitchen.

if i’m not mistaken “The Dorsett” “La Plume” “Lulu” “Bridgette” and possibly “Prince St Pizza” are all direct O&B properties or affiliated with them. there could be others. they are taking a massive % of the restaurant space in The Well. it’s a risk…

daptive

Member Bio
Reaction score

View attachment 427917

Retail seems a bit underwhelming. Personally I was hoping for shops but it seems it's mostly services—especially that second floor—and dining.

urbanexplorer

Member Bio
Reaction score
O&B is taking multiple spots for different restaurants and a commissary kitchen.

if i’m not mistaken “The Dorsett” “La Plume” “Lulu” “Bridgette” and possibly “Prince St Pizza” are all direct O&B properties or affiliated with them. there could be others. they are taking a massive % of the restaurant space in The Well. it’s a risk…
Isn’t Prince St an NYC based restaurant? I’m certain I’ve had it there. I’m pretty sure it’s not affiliated with O&B, they only have that one location otherwise.

Gino29

Member Bio
Reaction score
Isn’t Prince St an NYC based restaurant? I’m certain I’ve had it there. I’m pretty sure it’s not affiliated with O&B, they only have that one location otherwise.
it is from NY. i had heard O&B was operating it or had a licensing type deal for that brand here but I could be mixing it up with another brand.

3Dementia

Member Bio
Reaction score

Northern Light

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
A few, taken yesterday, Sept 21st, 2022:

We'll start w/some peek-a-boo shots from Queen's Quay while the daylight remains..........and work our way back around, from the west, finishing w/a night shot.

Lets start by looking from Queen's Quay, across the construction of 'The Quay': with and without the traffic on the Gardiner:

DSC09728.JPG

DSC09727.JPG

Now from the Bathurst St. Bridge, as the sun fades:

DSC09766.JPG

DSC09767.JPG

Now up close with sun all but, and then completely gone:

DSC09775.JPG

DSC09776.JPG

DSC09777.JPG

* quick break for a gratuitous shot of a very busy patio at Le Select:

DSC09781.JPG

Now a finishing night shot of The Well, office tower: