Condoman is in da house:

20200830_112552.jpg
20200830_112559.jpg
20200830_112610.jpg
20201011_133623.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like they've secured financing for construction:

Last edited:
When does demo start? When it says approved?
To my understanding, demos are approved separately? Which means demos could start before the building part is approved theoretically if true.

When does demo start? When it says approved?
To my understanding, demos are approved separately? Which means demos could start before the building part is approved theoretically if true.
Yes, demolition permit applications are separate from building permit applications. Demolitions can begin after they receive permission, whenever the developer is ready. That may be the day the demolition application is approved, the day after, a week after, months after… it's all up to the developer and their contractors once the approval is in hand.

Just my annual post questioning the viability of the Condoman projects in the east end that have sold but don't have permits and haven't moved in three years. How are they able to gain construction financing and not be underwater? Post Lofts, Theo and View Residences. Would like to hear from any buyers of these on what they've heard from the builder. Sick of looking at these derelict sites.

Well Condoman strikes again — he’s now asking all buyers to fork over an extra 8.5% of their purchase price because he’s unprofessional and didn’t have contracts in place (despite telling many he’s been ready to build for over 6 months) — and check out the re-listed unsold units, all asking prices increased almost 40%

Back