The Southlands | ?m | 72s | Camrost-Felcorp | a—A

khaldoon

Member Bio
Reaction score
So, what will be at the site now? Only a 15 storey tower or were the four towers of 40 storeys also approved? And this will not count as part of the Exchange District, but rather something else?
Check post #80 above for what is currently being envisioned for the site.

drum118

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
So, what will be at the site now? Only a 15 storey tower or were the four towers of 40 storeys also approved? And this will not count as part of the Exchange District, but rather something else?
No idea what is going on with the 15s site. The city opposed anything higher than 15s due to the school and backing onto low rise. If the school is to move to the new one on Elm, it will be a game changer for the area.

As for the the other 2 sites, either Camrost bought them or they will come out as something different. We now know what going to take place for this site now and have no issues with the height for it.

mininamib

Member Bio
Reaction score
Check post #80 above for what is currently being envisioned for the site.
Ok thanks! Sorry, I am still new to this forum and working my way around! I actually just realised from your reply that each post has a number attached to it! How convenient! That is like how every calendar week here in Europe has a number associated to it so you can simply plan by saying "week 48".

drum118

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
Core drill underway on the site to the west of the parking lot.

bangkok

Member Bio
Reaction score
Feb 21
DJI_0401.JPG