Kitchener The Scott | ?m | 11s | Harlo | srm Architects

emphurent

Member Bio
Reaction score
With the UT forum expanding its coverage, I think it's time to fill in some of the blanks in Kitchener and region, the midrises.

So far posted projects include mainly highrise buildings, but I will now loop in some of the major midrise buildings currently under construction. Many of these buildings account for much of the rental market being built in the city.

The Scott is a recently completed rental apartment operated by Kipling Residential Management located on the southern most part of what is considered Downtown Kitchener. Located across from Civic 66.

Designed by SRM Architects, The buildings is predominantly painted precast. Simple and welcomed infill.

(Source)
1633395122267.png

Occupied and finished, taken this evening:

PXL_20211004_230735554.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, this one turned out quite decent as a functional apartment building with reasonably well executed cladding.
The location of this building is pretty well situated within the downtown core in the City of Kitchener! I'm glad finally there are some nice purpose-built rental buildings coming into Kitchener!

Overall the website looks neat and so are the amenities offered. The floorplan is rather large for a 1 bedroom 1 bathroom unit which is always a major plus!

Back