Toronto The Rosedale on Bloor | 185.92m | 55s | Gupta | Arcadis

If they are spelling out things for clarity (like canopy), may be they can go an extra mile and do a bit more?

Rosedale.jpeg

(sorry for spoiling your photo Urban-Affair)

I cant imagine the cheapo doors are permanent. Especially considering the hotel is charging only 20% less per night than the Hazelton.

From the proportions of the design I'd assume a revolving door like the one at Ace Hotels will eventually be installed.

I was going to comment on the prepping of those hanging paintings mural installation there...until further..er, reflecting, I realized they're not actually part of the "finishing touches" deal. >.<

I was going to comment on the prepping of those hanging paintings mural installation there...until further..er, reflecting, I realized they're not actually part of the "finishing touches" deal. >.<
haha I was going to add something along the lines of *ignore the reflections* but then thought that would only draw more attention to them...that being said this monolithic black wall is not the nicest thing to be greeted with at work every morning. A mural (of any kind) would be much appreciated!

Back