Toronto The Quay, Tower Three (was Maple Leaf Quay) | 66.44m | 21s | Pacific Reach | BDP Quadrangle

What's the point of that pond? I've never understood it.

From my understanding it was one long slip - QQW use to go around it. I believe you can see still see some badly faded road lines in the parking lot behind the building.

They are back painting the eastern face of the 'west?' building this morning at a comparatively blazing speed. Perhaps they will have both buildings painted by the Pan Am games? Either way, its a vast improvement. Hopefully now with the completion of QQ the retail portion of this building will fill with good tenants.

Yes - they are gutting the interior of units when someone moves out. Layout is laregly the same but now looks like Vancouver Modern. The units are renting at a 25% premium over the current units. They are also gutting the interior's of the ground floor. 350 is first - and nothing is left of the original, they are bringing it right down to the supports. Residents are being forced to exit via the second floor till the end of July. The completion of the exterior of MLQ is not scheduled to be done until October.

There are plans to improve the retail facades and the canal:
http://mapleleafquay.net/files/370QueensQuay.pdf

From what I hear, they need to do far more than improve the facades. I know someone who worked in one of the office spaces there for a couple of years and despite the really low rent, the company finally moved because of overall conditions and building management.

i received another notice today stating painting will be done by end of June weather permitting

Back