Toronto The Pemberton | 215.79m | 68s | Pemberton | a—A

Today.
E1CB2013-D45C-497E-861E-B0F6D5DF3E43.jpeg

Not sure when it happened or if it's been reported here, but I just noticed that the project's official webpage has been updated with a new occupancy date... of 2027... which means... 2030 in reality? lol
So I guess they are not planning to start construction in earnest for a little while...

https://33yorkville.com

Address: 33 Yorkville Avenue, Toronto, ON
Developer: Pemberton Group
Storeys: 68, 44
Prices: Starting from $800,000’s
Suite Sizes: 373 – 1385 sq ft
Suites: 1029
Architects: ArchitectsAlliance
Occupancy Date: 2027

Well given supply chain issues, taking delivery of the amount of spandrel needed for a Pemberton project of this size, it make senses that they can't even start cladding this until 2027.

The sandbox saga will also affect things here....it sounds like a TV show actually. Pushing dirt around a big site in the city. Maybe a good show for Discovery to illustrate the "fun" of excavating a massive hole in the midst of a dense area.

It's the number 1# ranked Ramp, according to several North American sources on skyscraper construction and development! 😀

I've seen the plans and when they move the ramp to the opposite corner... it will be even more impressive.

I've seen the plans and when they move the ramp to the opposite corner... it will be even more impressive.
Wow! Now that would be amazing! I hope someone on UT will take pictures if it does happen. It will be an incredible and life-changing experience for us all to witness 3D! 😀

Back