Toronto The One | 328.4m | 91s | Mizrahi Developments | Foster + Partners

Do we know if the Apple store will still be on the first floor?
I assume you're asking whether the fruit store is still happening, and not whether they decided to open up shop on the penthouse instead (the wording isn't very clear lol). As far as I know, yes its still planned. And I think I read here that it will open before the tower tops out, with some awning-like things (idk what they're called) to protect pedestrians from construction still happening above.

Do we know if the Apple store will still be on the first floor?

@EveryoneOnPlanetEarth - Yes, Apple is coming to the ground floor of The One. Please no more questions about this.

Thanks.

PS - I’ve been a member of Urban Toronto for 13+ years. This is my first snarky post. I apologize. Just frustrated that there is so much talk about the Apple Store. I’m excited for this store. I am. But if you are that interested, a quick search would confirm its status.

Last edited:
82357C09-038F-4D4E-94E7-1369C5FF9341.jpeg

@EveryoneOnPlanetEarth - Yes, Apple is coming to the ground floor of The One. Please no more questions about this.

Thanks.

PS - I’ve been a member of Urban Toronto for 13+ years. This is my first snarky post. I apologize. Just frustrated that there is so much talk about the Apple Store. I’m excited for this store. I am. But if you are that interested, a quick search would confirm its status.
No worries - admittedly, that was my first post of any kind to the forum, so please excuse me while I "learn the ropes" here haha

@interchange42 maybe give the Apple Store its own thread? Keep the discussions of the tower construction and Apple Store developments mostly separated. Seems to be an increasingly hot topic these days haha.
There is an Apple Store thread in the Retail Forum, for all Apple Stores. We're not starting yet another whole thread in this forum for a measly retail unit in this little infill project!

Last edited:
The retailer moving in to the ground floor will have space in the concourse as well accessed by an elevator and stair - likely a boardroom and storage / repair / staff spaces down there.

edit: boardrooms are - https://therealdeal.com/national/2019/07/18/the-secret-rooms-inside-apple-stores/
Saw a couple of these in various flagship locations when I worked with the company. As far as I can recall the only "boardroom" in Toronto (prior to this new project) was at their Bremner office location. Nicest one from my experience was at the Flagship in Amsterdam...lovely space!

That's kind of neat. The upper floor from this set of hanger floors will have corner columns, because there's no hanger supporting the floor above (the mechanical level)

Back