Toronto The One | 328.4m | 91s | Mizrahi Developments | Foster + Partners

Sorry for asking but i don't know how to properly use this forums system on urbanT
Don't you worry!

Everyone here was new once. Even veteran UT members, such as myself, asked similar questions back when they were new to this site.

Eventually, you will become very familiar with the forum.

How can I see the answer?

answer.jpg

Sorry for asking but i don't know how to properly use this forums system on urbanT

...by clicking your avatar beside your post takes you to your Members' page..Then by clicking the number under "Messages" to the right of your avatar should bring you to a list of what you had posted, starting with the most recent. And then you can navigate to your respective posts from there. Hope this helps!

I was in the area too... taken today, with my weekly update to the time-lapse album included. Long shot is from Yonge Street, north of Alexander.

The link to my "time-lapse" album on Flickr.

UTIMG_8391.jpg
UTIMG_8370.jpg
UTIMG_8407.jpg
UTIMG_8470.jpg
UTIMG_8340.jpg
UTIMG_8441.jpg

I was in the area too... taken today, with my weekly update to the time-lapse album included. Long shot is from Yonge Street, north of Alexander.

The link to my "time-lapse" album on Flickr.

View attachment 444226View attachment 444230View attachment 444229View attachment 444227View attachment 444228View attachment 444232
Very nice shots!

I'm really excited to see the cladding go on these two bottom levels even if it only remains on those two floors for the coming months. I just really want to see how it's all going to tie together and look! It' would be a nice Christmas present even if just one super column and one angled bracing get's it hehe.

I'm really excited to see the cladding go on these two bottom levels even if it only remains on those two floors for the coming months. I just really want to see how it's all going to tie together and look! It' would be a nice Christmas present even if just one super column and one angled bracing get's it hehe.
I would assume we will have constant climb of cladding

Back