Toronto The One | 328.4m | 91s | Mizrahi Developments | Foster + Partners

Palace Pier wants its glass back.

1669839005687.png

What glass? (Source)

I don't think it's climbed for thaivic-san's last 3 takes on it.

Edit/Clarification: Not saying there is a delay or anything...there is work clearly still going on. They just maybe still at the rebar intensive mechanical levels.

Last edited:
ive been positive about this project since day 1 but the pace at which stuff is being done seems molasses level, I am shocked how slow the install of the curtain wall is going on LVL2.

ive been positive about this project since day 1 but the pace at which stuff is being done seems molasses level, I am shocked how slow the install of the curtain wall is going on LVL2.
Everything on this project seems complicated relative to the average residential tower. It probably takes a little time to figure out how to make the pieces go together. Fortunately, once they do it seems repeatable all the way up...

It may seem that way but you have to take into consideration the tight labour market/shortages of skilled tradesmen and the inclement weather. The same slow pace is happening in few projects in Mississauga that I follow closely.

Back