Toronto The One | 328.4m | 91s | Mizrahi Developments | Foster + Partners

November 16, 2022

IMG_20221116_085327800_HDR.jpg

IMG_20221116_085410875_HDR.jpg

IMG_20221116_085519614_HDR.jpg

IMG_20221116_085551098_HDR.jpg

So, I don't have news on the proposed height increase...........but I do have some news about this project.

It arrives via a report seeking authority to extend the permission for on-street construction staging, which heads to the inaugural meeting of TEYCC for new Council term.

The first thing we learn is the report is seeking permission to extend the timeline to June 30th, 2025.

The second thing we learn is the tentative schedule for the building overall:

1668783491482.png

But we also learn some other things that UT'ers will be interested in, and I will cross-post to applicable threads:

As the report examines potential conflicts for continuing construction staging beyond June 2025......we learn that

The City is proposing to upgrade the Bloor Street Cycle Tracks with permanent new infra between Avenue Road and Yonge in the years 2025-2027.

In the same time range, Yonge Street will undergo its facelift from College to Davenport. (This is tentatively set to be similar in scale to the section further south and will likely involve a road diet)

Last edited:
So, I don't have news on the proposed height increase...........but I do have some news about this project.

It arrives via a report seeking authority to extend the permission for on-street construction staging, which heads to the inaugural meeting of TEYCC for new Council term.

The first thing we learn is the report is seeking permission to extend the timeline to June 30th, 2025.

The second thing we learn is tentative schedule for the building overall:

View attachment 439807

But we also learn some other things that UT'ers will be interested in, and I will cross-post to applicable threads:

As the report examines potential conflicts for continuing construction staging beyond June 2025......we learn that

The City is proposing to upgrade the Bloor Street Cycle Tracks with permanent new infra between Avenue Road and Yonge in the years 2025-2027.

In the same time range, Yonge Street will undergo its facelift from College to Davenport. (This is tentatively set to be similar in scale to the section further south and will likely involve a road diet)
amazing sleuthing! thank you for this update!

Back