Toronto The One | 328.4m | 91s | Mizrahi Developments | Foster + Partners

Sorry for the dirty windows..
82D155F0-5549-44A4-9F12-2EBDAA3F8093.jpeg
45BE5DAD-D027-4B83-9FF9-C1ABFB72FB30.jpeg
09A3FF43-ED68-4A97-91BC-D13A6DE4099C.jpeg
EBB3D5C7-9773-4941-8DC7-2355D048C317.jpeg

Hi everyone- longtime lurker, first time posting. Not sure if this info is already publicly available, but if not, I hope it can add to the discussion.

I know someone who bought a unit on the 19th floor (first floor of residential units after retail, restaurant, hotel, and lobby floors). They recently received an email with a tentative move in/occupancy date of June 28, 2024.

Now I have a question, does this mean that the 19th floor and perhaps a few others will be move in ready on that date while the rest of the building is still being worked on, or would the whole tower be done by that date?

Hi everyone- longtime lurker, first time posting. Not sure if this info is already publicly available, but if not, I hope it can add to the discussion.

I know someone who bought a unit on the 19th floor (first floor of residential units after retail, restaurant, hotel, and lobby floors). They recently received an email with a tentative move in/occupancy date of June 28, 2024.

Now I have a question, does this mean that the 19th floor and perhaps a few others will be move in ready on that date while the rest of the building is still being worked on, or would the whole tower be done by that date?

There is exactly no chance the tower is done by that date. It might be that they could occupy in phases but first tentative occupancy dates usually mean nothing.

Not sure when @BloorMan took the above photo but you could count ~ 10 workers there.

It depends on when you walked by today. Typically construction crews do 7am to 3pm and on Friday before a long weekend they might’ve gone home earlier.
You'd also have to have x-ray vision in order to see the people working

You'd also have to have x-ray vision in order to see the people working inside.
I do though.

Yes this just means the 19th floor will be ready to go for moving in by this date. Makes sense to me, that's a little under 2 years away. It should be totally topped out by end of 2024.

There is absolutely zero chance there will be interim occupancy in 2024. That's why it's tentative. They will be able to push the occupancy back many times until the outside date that's written in the tarion page of the aps. Due to covid tarion will even allow them to change that date too.
If the recent rumours of the projects financing falling through is incorrect and the project continues, then 2028 is more likely if you extrapolate based on the speed which the project is moving forward (keep in mind speed slows down as it moves up due to higher winds and logistic).

There is absolutely zero chance there will be interim occupancy in 2024. That's why it's tentative. They will be able to push the occupancy back many times until the outside date that's written in the tarion page of the aps. Due to covid tarion will even allow them to change that date too.
If the recent rumours of the projects financing falling through is incorrect and the project continues, then 2028 is more likely if you extrapolate based on the speed which the project is moving forward (keep in mind speed slows down as it moves up due to higher winds and logistic).
There are no rumours of the project’s financing falling through. The reverse is true, they aren’t paying their loan. If anything Mizrahi is benefiting from the fact that Bridging might end up on the hook to cover it.

Citation needed please.

Back