Toronto The One | 328.4m | 91s | Mizrahi Developments | Foster + Partners

A couple more just now.
113B4323-ED44-48AA-A4A2-699D4159C883.jpeg
7AA54509-6DE6-4214-AB3C-18B602B11DE5.jpeg
1EC36291-FFB4-42AD-A147-DAF1216F89EA.jpeg

Not even a direct volcanic eruption at this site will hurt that massive bunker lol. But yeah I reckon the forms will need to be replaced or at least thoroughly checked before the pour. Hopefully they can get people on site to take care of that ASAP to stay on track for the pour?

So where did that white shipping container they just hauled off come from? I mean, I know they've been using said containers through out this project's tenure and currently...I don't know where this particular one they just peeled off was hiding.
It was on the road, Bloor side. Above the sidewalk. They had 3 there, now they don’t.

I don't think this is going to move quickly. Won't there be an investigation? While it's doubtful temperatures reached levels and duration which would significantly damage the rebar it does appear to be coated in soot that would affect concrete adhesion, might need to be inspected and cleaned.

There are currently no signs of a pour going on now. They have re-opened Bloor St despite their plan to close it for the pour. I’m guessing the damage to the forms have delayed the pour.
so unfortunate... mizrahi just can't catch a break... assuming, of course, the fire was not caused by negligence or incompetence...

There are currently no signs of a pour going on now. They have re-opened Bloor St despite their plan to close it for the pour. I’m guessing the damage to the forms have delayed the pour.
They have probably moved that over to the next weekend then, as I was wondering if the safety particulars where done over night due to the pouring schedule. I guess it doesn't work that way...and that's probably a good thing.

so unfortunate... mizrahi just can't catch a break... assuming, of course, the fire was not caused by negligence or incompetence...
That will likely be on the contractors involved. As I really hope it wasn't a worker ninja'ing in a smoke and casting off the live butt in a rapidly decreasing discrete fashion. >.<

Back