Toronto The One | 328.4m | 91s | Mizrahi Developments | Foster + Partners

Here's the original video:

Spectacular units. What is shown in the interior renderings looks like the 94 storey version, where the window benches are removed on the upper floors allowing for true floor-to-ceiling windows on those levels. Stunning.

Here's the original video:

Spectacular units. What is shown in the interior renderings looks like the 94 storey version, where the window benches are removed on the upper floors allowing for true floor-to-ceiling windows on those levels. Stunning.

Wow, looks amazing. I’ve never seen such a high quality rendering video.

$31 million and it only has 1 bedroom?
There’s another floor and a terrace.
1633272630287.png

If I were Justin Bieber, The Weeknd, Shawn Mendes, or Drake I'd so be all over this. Im not much for condo living but with a pad like this how could I resist!

If I were Justin Bieber, The Weeknd, Shawn Mendes, or Drake I'd so be all over this. Im not much for condo living but with a pad like this how could I resist!
I'm not so sure about that. While I can't vouch for others listed there, it's clear Mr. Drake wants some degree of control of what his interior of his dwelling looks like. Which could likely clash with the style that The One penthouse interiors are trying to go for.

You can say what you like by his choice of abode, but I can't see him wanting to be all over this, IMO.

Drake has been working on his home for years. We were doing renos and needed concrete poured and the guys who poured our concrete were also working on his house at the time. Apparently it's quite impressive, so can't imagine Drake is looking for another place.

Biebs also relatively recently moved into his place at Puslinch Lake so I'd imagine he's also quite content.

As for others, who knows. Plenty of other rich people in Canada who would want to lap up a flat like this too. Actors, CEOs etc. I'd imagine it's quite a desirable apartment and would be great for hosting posh events.

Back