Toronto The One | 328.4m | 91s | Mizrahi Developments | Foster + Partners

Can anyone with better skill than me on things like this make a better future view of The One from the DVP? This was my view coming downtown yesterday and I was curious how it would look like with The One added to the skyline. Truly dominating.

View attachment 296977

I'd like to toss in my favorite view of The One! DVP south of the Millwood bridge. Speaking of which, the Millwood bridge might also be a good spot!

01D8ECFE-D97A-413C-A458-678B2A642129.jpeg
F8C7F331-1C96-4F66-AFC7-3014D0009D1B.jpeg

Agreed. That's one of the places I have in mind.
My wife works at Yonge & St Clair area and when I drive from there towards Yonge & Bloor, these towers feel more massive than the ones in the Financial District. Once this building is done, it will feel like there are two sentinels guarding the entrance to downtown.

My wife works at Yonge & St Clair area and when I drive from there towards Yonge & Bloor, these towers feel more massive than the ones in the Financial District. Once this building is done, it will feel like there are two sentinels guarding the entrance to downtown.
Yeah, I'd love to see that! It's definitely poetic.

Judging by the renderings, the part of the building where the crane is now, that side is pretty topped out correct?

Back