Toronto The One | 328.4m | 91s | Mizrahi Developments | Foster + Partners

Today. The black crane is gone, at least above ground (can’t remember if there’s an underground portion).
I believe it was established about where the excavation had bottomed out. But it might have all been fished out by now.

Here are a few photos from a different angle
20210511_165213.jpg
20210511_165216.jpg
20210511_165219.jpg

Any idea when the height request is going to council? Just to give a soft date in peoples mind when we might hear of the result.

Thank you Benito for another great series of update photos. When your view is gone, I suggest Mizrahi awards you with a Penthouse suite ;) Can someone familiar with this project please tell me what the concrete monolith on the Western side of this site is for and how high will it go? Will its Western face remain a faceless concrete wall or is there (hopefully), some design feature being planned for it? Original renderings show it remaining blank - surely we can do better for this notable landmark development?

Thank you Benito for another great series of update photos. When your view is gone, I suggest Mizrahi awards you with a Penthouse suite ;) Can someone familiar with this project please tell me what the concrete monolith on the Western side of this site is for and how high will it go? Will its Western face remain a faceless concrete wall or is there (hopefully), some design feature being planned for it? Original renderings show it remaining blank - surely we can do better for this notable landmark development?
Best idea ever!!

Are the four missing corners on the completed slab "open to below"? Because the edges look "finished" to me anyways.
They'll be there until those external diagonal beam thingies are put in place to my understanding. As I presume the next floor up (now being form prepped) will have the same missing corners. How they will be eventually connected up floor wise to those, I'm not really sure. However, I suspect it will be similar process of how they'll fill those square holes in the centre left for the now vacated large black crane.

...as I also suspect others may do a better job of filling you in (no pun intended) on this. >.<

Back