Toronto The One | 328.4m | 91s | Mizrahi Developments | Foster + Partners

The longest boom length available on a Liebherr HC-L Series is 65 meters, which this looks to be. So yes, extra-long crane haha
It should be a 45m-50m boom on there now - The Liebherr still needs to pick the remaining mega column steel sections up to level 9 so the capacity still needs to be pretty aggressive - if anyone is interested this is the cover of the cut sheet for this specific crane that is being used now just to show how it was picked for the project :)
Crane Info.JPG

It should be a 45m-50m boom on there now - The Liebherr still needs to pick the remaining mega column steel sections up to level 9 so the capacity still needs to be pretty aggressive - if anyone is interested this is the cover of the cut sheet for this specific crane that is being used now just to show how it was picked for the project :)View attachment 317334

What happens after floor 9? I assumed the 8 steel columns continued all the way up based on the renderings.

I suspect when said crane is gone it would give Mr. Benito a better viewing position of what's going on with that North/East corner from that eagle eye perch of his. <3

Crane and Window Thursdays....

More for future reference...crane spotting (just left of 1BE in these pics).

P1230036.jpg

P1230034.jpg

P1230035.jpg

A tad closer...

P1230075.jpg

P1230085.jpg

P1230071.jpg

P1230072.jpg

P1230073.jpg

P1230074.jpg

A little later...

P1230079.jpg

P1230080.jpg

Now on to 'windows'...framing expanding all over (east side here).

P1230064.jpg

So I had to google what delights await in these crates...and seele is a high end product specializing in building envelopes.

P1230066.jpg

Close-up of framing on east side.

P1230069.jpg

On the north side, a delightfully dapper dude (worker), who mentioned a word that rhymes with dapple, invited me in behind the fence (ok, only one metre) to snap a couple of photos. He went on about the upcoming glazing. In this NW corner view you can see the framing, and this corner single side will hold two 'glass' panels, each worth $1M. So in this image, the $4M corner will hold four frames (W and N sides). Each panel will be like a TV which can display bold images and designs or advertising (in part or in its entirety), or switch to glass more likely during the day.

P1230083.jpg

Last edited:

Back