Toronto The One | 328.4m | 91s | Mizrahi Developments | Foster + Partners

Yeah, but I don't think that's the point though... YSL's site could also have accommodated 2 towers, as they were originally designed by Kingsett... but I think the final single supertall iteration by Cresford turned out vastly superior...

Not sure what you're on about here. Cresford bought a zoned site from KS who had, in turn, bought it from Minto. They're not changing anything. It's also not a 'supertall'.

Not sure what you're on about here. Cresford bought a zoned site from KS who had, in turn, bought it from Minto. They're not changing anything. It's also not a 'supertall'.

That's 33 Yorkville, not YSL?

wait... 98 floors and 343.9 meters is not a supertall? i'm confused...

Nice. Even with the odd details overlooked, like showing an earlier version of the tower with two blocks on top and then showing the current scheme with one. But heck, they probably don’t need to invest that much into marketing this property anyway.

I love this shot

IMG_6915.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_6915.JPG
    IMG_6915.JPG
    175.6 KB · Views: 305
Last edited by a moderator:
That video was great. It had incredibly profound things to say such as; "clean and pure", "bonus of the dreamer", "lean a little bit closer see that roses really smell like poo poo poo"

Shoring machine was in full action this morning!

I take that as "super-official" start of construction.

Back