Toronto The One | 328.4m | 91s | Mizrahi Developments | Foster + Partners

I must have forgotten about these indicators in my post yesterday, so I added them here:
20240903_134109 third copy.jpg

Here are a few photos from this morning that show The One, mostly from a distance:
20240904_071742.jpeg

20240904_072638.jpeg

20240904_073555.jpeg

20240904_074056 copy.jpg

The time that this is the tallest structure in Yorkville is so palpable I can almost taste the feeling!

Can't wait for this to utterly dominate the skyline of this area! By around 70 metres once topped out!
More like 52m, unless something unexpected happens, but still pretty substantial

I’m curious about the treatment of the holes in the columns that anchor the climbing platforms. Are the holes patched with concrete or are they left as is? Also... the guys working on the upper floors sure earn their money. I am terrified of heights and wouldn’t last ten minutes up there before I’d have to be rescued.

I’m curious about the treatment of the holes in the columns that anchor the climbing platforms. Are the holes patched with concrete or are they left as is? Also... the guys working on the upper floors sure earn their money. I am terrified of heights and wouldn’t last ten minutes up there before I’d have to be rescued.
...they will be insulated and cladded over I gather, along with the rest of those columns. Whether those holes help become part of that process, filled or left for the ages...I can't say for sure.

Back