Toronto The One | 328.4m | 91s | Mizrahi Developments | Foster + Partners

What's the super-column piling tally at? I've had a hard time keeping track of where they're working!
24/32 as of Feb 27 so likely getting close

Today. They are digging at the northeast corner of the lot today.

Bloor Street West will be temporarily closed to traffic from Yonge Street to Balmuto Friday April 5th from 10pm until Saturday 10am. The road will be closed to enable a mobile crane to lift and hoist a drilling machine into the excavated site of 1 Bloor Street West

hoist in or hoist out? I imagine that's around when the large drilling for the support columns will be complete - allowing the big red crane to be lifted out.

Bloor Street West will be temporarily closed to traffic from Yonge Street to Balmuto Friday April 5th from 10pm until Saturday 10am. The road will be closed to enable a mobile crane to lift and hoist a drilling machine into the excavated site of 1 Bloor Street West
Perhaps it will be hoisting a drilling machine out of the excavated site?

hoist in or hoist out? I imagine that's around when the large drilling for the support columns will be complete - allowing the big red crane to be lifted out.

Perhaps it will be hoisting a drilling machine out of the excavated site?

Just as reference to the email, the (existing) drilling machine is the green one. Or tiny yellow one to be accurate.

So what was brought in last friday or taken out when they closed the road? This is the only site on UT that never changes in the photo updates.
I couldn't agree more. Honestly I could download a picture from a year ago, upload it and say it was from yesterday and almost no one would notice. Large crane, larger crawler crane, large round casing pipe, hole, occasional rebar cage and repeat. haha.

I couldn't agree more. Honestly I could download a picture from a year ago, upload it and say it was from yesterday and almost no one would notice. Large crane, larger crawler crane, large round casing pipe, hole, occasional rebar cage and repeat. haha.
I'm sure Benito (who's the best) must ask himself what's the point but i'm glad he does because then we all know nothings changed...lol

Back