Toronto The One | 328.4m | 91s | Mizrahi Developments | Foster + Partners

One thing I noticed once they got super column bases shored into the ground, was how quickly they went from there to grade before the city put the breaks on them. (And this was long before that discussion when readers started comparing the pace to this to the that of the building of the Great Pyramids of Egypt.) So it was never really the construction of the thing that was holding them up, rather the fine print and unfortunate timing of it when it kicked in.

...but yeah, I can see this moving fast.

Has there been any news from Sam or the CTBUH over-lords in Chicago about the requested official height increase (I know what the ctbuh answer will be :mad:).

TheOne-night.jpg

Link to CTBUH

How does one post a short video here. I have a two minute video of one of the cross beams being lowered into place but I don’t know to upload it here.
Try this:
videoembed.JPG

Guess you got it working... clicked on the pic and watched your video on Flickr. Nice stuff!

I was hoping that it would play within the post rather than taking you to Flickr, but I'm not sure how to do that. I cannot seem to upload it directly to Urban Toronto, so I'm using Flickr but I've never linked a video there to here before. If anyone knows what to do please let me know so I can fix it.

I was hoping that it would play within the post rather than taking you to Flickr, but I'm not sure how to do that. I cannot seem to upload it directly to Urban Toronto, so I'm using Flickr but I've never linked a video there to here before. If anyone knows what to do please let me know so I can fix it.
I know that vimeo and Youtube links can be displayed in the forum without issues. I think direct uploading works too but only for small file sizes.

I know that vimeo and Youtube links can be displayed in the forum without issues. I think direct uploading works too but only for small file sizes.

Thanks for the information I didn't want to upload it to my YouTube channel which is my baking channel so the Flickr link might be the best I can do.

Thanks for the information I didn't want to upload it to my YouTube channel which is my baking channel so the Flickr link might be the best I can do.
You can always upload the video as unlisted, which allows you to embed but hides the video from your channel page and subscribers!

Back