Toronto The One | 328.4m | 91s | Mizrahi Developments | Foster + Partners

I dunno man, everyone has qualifications on this board. Not everyone feels the urge to tell us all what they are and how "unique" that supposedly makes them. And the fact remains we can still be wrong from time to time, despite our credentials. Your penultimate post just smacked of bitter schadenfreude, and that was what I was remarking about.
My comment was simply factual......code of conduct on this site (which I follow closely) discourages any personal shots at members......unless of course you are taking them at me. Disappointing.

Oh,. come on man. Most people know me here and they know I tend to pull my punches. If you're going to make statements using the moniker "Got it right," one assumes you are equipped with a reasonably thick skin!

It is a bit concerning that no workers have been on site since Thursday.
There must be something pretty serious going on to stop a project of this magnitude.
Even worse, today was above average weather....

It is a bit concerning that no workers have been on site since Thursday.
There must be something pretty serious going on to stop a project of this magnitude.
Even worse, today was above average weather....
Thats 2 business days, not that bad. 2 weeks and I'd be concerned.

Also, today was statistically average weather for this time of year.

My comment was simply factual......code of conduct on this site (which I follow closely) discourages any personal shots at members......unless of course you are taking them at me. Disappointing.

What about sending multiple direct messages to other members and locking them so that people can't reply?

zMGUTwW.png

Disappointing (and actually quite sad) indeed.

Oh, I’m sure it is. It’s just an optical illusion that makes it seem like it’s balancing on the edge of a beam. Once I saw it, I couldn’t unsee it and now I always get the impression that it’s about to fall into the pit.

Back