Vaughan The Met | 116.43m | 35s | Plaza | BDP Quadrangle

I've had three separate friends work on this project through the years, and the dreadful result you see above is illustrative of the way that Plaza's thought about this turd from the start. And remember, that 'start' was in 2012...

I've had three separate friends work on this project through the years, and the dreadful result you see above is illustrative of the way that Plaza's thought about this turd from the start. And remember, that 'start' was in 2012...

care to expand?, I’m curious. I drive by this area frequently on my commute from work, I noticed they took a LONG time to finish. Occupancy was schedule for 2018? however based on how the building overlooks and finishes inside the units it looks like the project turned out pretty good

I know it's a work in progress but it is going to take a while to make this even somewhat pedestrian friendly. No sidewalks save for the one directly in front and a street light that took over 5 minutes to turn so I could walk across to take pictures of Transit City. Basically complete.

IMG_4173.JPG
IMG_4172.JPG
IMG_4171.JPG
IMG_4170.JPG
IMG_4169.JPG
IMG_4168.JPG
IMG_4167.JPG
IMG_4166.JPG
IMG_4165.JPG
IMG_4164.JPG
IMG_4163.JPG
IMG_4162.JPG
IMG_4161.JPG
IMG_4157.JPG
IMG_4156.JPG

The lack of sidewalks on Jane Street right now is the largest issue with the VMC in my opinion. The little stub sidewalk at Apple Mill and Jane is hilarious to me. Goes literally nowhere.

I had hoped this development would at least construct a sidewalk down to Apple Mill so that people could cross there or at Portage, but I guess not.

Back