Toronto The Manderley Condominiums | 34m | 12s | Nova Ridge | Arcadis

by my count there are over 700 units under construction or planned along the Kingston streetcar route. probably another 700 past it.

Hopefully it brings more ridership to the Kinston rd streetcar line making it more frequent/less short turns.

I'd think this is one of the best examples of the City's avenues plan in the entire city.

Umm. The streetcar ends at Victoria Park. This is east of Warden. Commuters take the 12 Bus to VP Station or drive up to the Scarborough GO station here.

Umm. The streetcar ends at Victoria Park. This is east of Warden. Commuters take the 12 Bus to VP Station or drive up to the Scarborough GO station here.

That's nice, I don't really care about the ones east of Warden, I was replying to insert's mention of the 700 units ON the streetcar line.

I'm just pointing out where this is located. I'm not sure if those 700 units include the developments over by Hunt Club. It's just not really relevant to this proposal.

I'm sadden by the loss of all these businesses. This was an aggressive move by the developer however, they appear to have been accommodating. My impression is this tenant just wasn't going to leave.

sometimes it needs to be done. The tenant was notified many, many months ago and was given several extensions - hardly a harsh landlord. Minimum notice is 2 months, this was more like 8. Upon the date of eviction the tenant was not there and had clearly not moved out, so as per the law, the landlord had the right to switch the locks. They are even moving the contents out for the tenant into a storage unit, something that is far from an obligation.

The Manderley: https://coredevelopment.ca/manderley

manderley-main.png

Attachments

• manderley-main.png
    manderley-main.png
    519.3 KB · Views: 1,617
1496 KINGSTON RD
Ward 36 - Scarborough District

►View All Properties

Development comprising of one 11 storey mixed use building with retail on ground floor and 121 residential units above.

Proposed Use --- # of Storeys --- # of Units ---

Applications:
Type Number Date Submitted Status
Rezoning 18 147401 ESC 36 OZ Apr 23, 2018

This is now Studio JCI design:

Back