Toronto The HUB | 258.46m | 59s | Oxford Properties | Rogers Stirk Harbour

Hi, sorry, I don't understand...did I read you guys right:
This thing is approved with construction planning in progress for 2019?

Not approved yet, no. I'm just hoping, assuming that it can get approval from the City in 2019, that Oxford then goes ahead with it as they say they will do, without even securing a lead tenant, as they see demand is so high.

Dominant...

2lVNR6T.png

I wish the real time colors for these buildings are as shown in the illustrated skyline above.
Unfortunately they are all mostly gray-green glass boxes

I wish the real time colors for these buildings are as shown in the illustrated skyline above.
Unfortunately they are all mostly gray-green glass boxes

I know what you mean about that and I can't understand why it is. The Hub looks awesome with the white columns and the gold, bronze windows. It actually pops out of the picture.

The Hub and CIBC Square 1 + 2 are going to be game changers on our waterfront skyline with world class architecture:cool:

I totally agree especially the HUB with its size and height. CIBC Square could end up like Royal Bank Buildings; world class but too short to made impact on the skyline

I totally agree especially the HUB with its size and height. CIBC Square could end up like Royal Bank Buildings; world class but too short to made impact on the skyline

Two 800ft buildings are hardly "too short". The KPMG building made a great mark on the skyline and that building is 70-80ft shorter than the CIBC twins.

New docs posted December 10: http://app.toronto.ca/DevelopmentAp...4327348&isCofASearch=false&isTlabSearch=false

From the Cover Letter:
Changes to the proposed tower floor heights and at the uppermost levels of the proposed building have resulted in a reduction in overall building height (to top of building) from 276 metres to 259 metres. At the top of the tower, one office floor has been eliminated and a rooftop mechanical floor has been added at level 60. A sloped roof has also been added at the perimeter of level 60 which surrounds the rooftop mechanical floor. Two architectural spires (lightning rods) have also been added at the top of the structure.

1544663574324.png

Back