Toronto The HUB | 258.46m | 59s | Oxford Properties | Rogers Stirk Harbour

Love this building and the revisions overall but it's too bad that the more iterations we get to see, the more it looks like the glass and metal combination is going to end up Southcore Blue-grey™, rather than the bronze hues shown in previous renders.

it looks better now. the glass is darker than it was before and with that mechanical structure it looks like a wrapped gift. I like it

I don't recall ever seeing the yellow external structure...seems we have the same amount of colour in this one as the last.

The new version looks stubby compared to the original. Just once I wish this town would go for serious, exuberant height.
If ever there was a site that could take exuberant height, it would be the foot of Bay St - Wish Oxford would just go full Shanghai here.

The new version looks stubby compared to the original. Just once I wish this town would go for serious, exuberant height.

This building never even had exuberant height in its previous incarnation.

If ever there was a site that could take exuberant height, it would be the foot of Bay St - Wish Oxford would just go full Shanghai here.

A developer risk-adverse enough to avoid using yellow in the structure isn’t likely one to go “Full Shanghai”.

AoD

Back