Toronto The HUB | 258.46m | 59s | Oxford Properties | Rogers Stirk Harbour

And Oxford Place is still in the play....

AoD

You just had to say it . You can't have both 315 Front and Foster's Oxford Place. There is a Oxford Place being planned. Don't confuse it with those renderings. We've all seen concept renderings before.

I wonder how much more square footage they can squeeze out of the Harbour Commission building (or if they might transfer developable density to the rest of the site?).

I really do hope they leave that building alone or just do minimal changes.

I'm curious about what Oxford does here. Will it be a cheap tower like their RBC tower down the street, or will they design something excellent to compete with the nicer proposals? It will certainly depend on the tenants that they are going after. It wont be built this cycle, so it will probably be competing with 160 Front and maybe Union Centre.

Doesn't the next cycle start in 2023:eek:....im sure one of those 3 will get the green light soon

Fair point. What I meant to say is that it's too far behind to compete for the current batch of tenants. And 160 Front is not on the market, and likely wont be until 16 York is done. That means that if we see another tower go ahead soon, it will most likely be Union Centre.

I thought Oxford bought this property a few years ago - or is this in addition to lands they previously bought?

If this is additional, I would think it likely the tower will be redesigned taller to make use of the additional site area.

Back