Toronto The Guildwood | 36.57m | 8s | Gabriel Bodor

It's a fairly easy drive to any of those. Note that I said drive, walking isn't going to get you much in this area.

I know. I grew up in Scarborough Golf Club Rd.
I'm well aware of the various locations in relation to this project which is why I was disgusted with their rubbish marketing pitch.
It does not neighbour the Bluffs and Beaches. Cedarbrae Mall is not across the road.
Sure, driving to any of the locations mentioned won't take all day, but it's a straight lie the way they've presented proximity.

I just hope some developer is stocking up on the massive swath of sad looking townhomes right beside this condo to the East. So decades from now some can be torn down for some nicer looking density with some decent curb appeal. They have an opportunity to freshen up the Eglinton-Kingsoton corner a little with the LRT coming

Damn, I always thought those were somewhat cute. hahahaaaaa.....drab, yeah, but cute

Its just too much drab in such a key corner. It wouldn't be that bad they didn't span the whole block and were mixed with some slightly more appealing midrise. So hopefully the first 4 building beside which dont face the street are revitalized one day. There is something cute about the balconies, but its an overall fail for curb appeal

Shout out to the cyclists in the pic!! I do a similar route some days but stay on the sidewalk

Screenshot (11).png

Screenshot (12)s.png

Attachments

• Screenshot (11).png
    Screenshot (11).png
    655.4 KB · Views: 1,221
  • Screenshot (12)s.png
    Screenshot (12)s.png
    592.4 KB · Views: 1,202
Last edited:
Time for more Scarberi-inanites (I think that's right) to update these hometown threads. Wha happ'ning here these days?!

I'm all for it being built and whatnot, though it reminds me of cheap seniors' living design, but the name and that first line in the write-up....no. It's not in Guildwood, for one and also does not overlook the Guild by a mile (slight exaggeration). Cedarbrae Mall is nowhere near here, never mind "across the street". SCC is also not close at all. The Hunt Club is also quite a ways away. Scarborough Golf and Country Club is close though, so I'll give their lying (is that slander?) marketing team that. UofT and Centennial College "at your doorstep"?
Apparently, if it's in Scarborough, it's close to this misnamed building. Cute.
"Neighbouring The Beaches and Scarborough Bluffs"?!?! Oh, ffs.
Who is that written for? Foreigners with no time to look at a map? People who will believe anything? Half-wits?
Shitty gimmicky-lie marketing. *spits in disgust*

lol have to agree. It does have that senior home look. And i didn't know it was possible to neighbour the Beaches and the Bluffs at the same time; they must have moved things around there...

We are preparing our annual Best Buildings poll, and are looking for clean shots (with hoarding/fences gone) of each recently completed building to include in it to make it fair. If you are by here in the next short while, please shoot this building from across the street and post it right away!

Back