Toronto The Gloucester on Yonge | 147.82m | 44s | Concord Adex | a—A

It wasn't plywood, it was lightweight insulation board.
In the end, no matter what it was, everyone of those pieces flying around are a liability. And while there is a less chance of someone being decapitated if it landed on them if your claim is true, it still poses a risk of a serious accident.

I'm just very glad this incident didn't go beyond the spectacle it was.

Last edited:
AD78E9F3-9822-4C3A-BC00-A88C8CC9FB61.jpeg

glass was all good and quality was all good till the project was under Cresford, the moment Concord stepped in, we started seeing white/grey Spanderel. just kidding i know Cresford ordered all that material. LOL!

This is definitely one of my favourite new buildings. It's so handsome, well proportioned, and atypically for aA, the balconies are well integrated and do not completely wrap around every floor. The shorter section of the tower has unusually large panes of glass; something you'd see in Montreal maybe, but not usually in Toronto. Overall, very well designed and executed.

This is definitely one of my favourite new buildings. It's so handsome, well proportioned, and atypically for aA, the balconies are well integrated and do not completely wrap around every floor. The shorter section of the tower has unusually large panes of glass; something you'd see in Montreal maybe, but not usually in Toronto. Overall, very well designed and executed.

B+ Effort Let's be real

Back