The Britt Condos | 142.03m | 41s | Lanterra | IBI Group

AlbertC

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
Frankly, Sutton Place was already a reasonably attractive looking building in its original state. And a good example of architecture from its time era of completion. In my ideal world, it would have been retrofitted to residential on the inside and with the exterior maintained as it was with some clean up. However, Lanterra went with the redevelopment and here we have this window wall monstrosity.

AlbertC

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
20200623_101820.jpg

Yegger

Member Bio
Reaction score
I have to say, despite how it turned out on the outside, there is no doubt that no expense was spared on the interior finishings.

The last time I was there I was really impressed at the quality of the details in the lobby (great quality paneling, tiles, art, marble and railings)

TheKingEast

Member Bio
Reaction score
I have to say, despite how it turned out on the outside, there is no doubt that no expense was spared on the interior finishings.

The last time I was there I was really impressed at the quality of the details in the lobby (great quality paneling, tiles, art, marble and railings)

What about inside the units? The lobby's not bad. furniture is meh, but I like it.

telefann

Member Bio
Reaction score
The upscale interior and quasi-historical podium are the only remotely redeeming elements of what's otherwise a giant trash heap of charcoal-grey spandrel pretending to be a "prestige project". Nobu, which is about to commit nearly the exact same sins, ought to be taking notes.

Last edited: