Toronto The Berczy | 41.76m | 13s | Concert | Arcadis

The Berczy has put up some advertising hording, saying "Opening this spring".

Attachments

• The Berczy.JPG
    The Berczy.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 327
The website has been updated with the new rendering from Concert's website. Looking awe awesome to me!
berczyupdated.png

This new rendering shows a very promising project. Wish more of these would be built. I would take projects like this over a tall glass tower any day of the week....

This new rendering shows a very promising project. Wish more of these would be built. I would take projects like this over a tall glass tower any day of the week....

Agreed. Yonge St between College and Bloor is absolutely begging for this kind of development.

Ditto x 100. These kinds of projects do so much more for the streetscape.

that latest render of The Berczy looks amaziing! Nice touch with the black framed windows which looks like the main update from the previous render...

I'm very interested in the building and I'd love to get more info as it's released, but I already have an agent. Does this mean I shouldn't register on the website?

You're only expressing interest by registering. You're not signing away the next three to four years. ;)

While this design isn't enormously exciting, I'm thrilled to see the revised renders look less "faux historic" than the old one, with a lot of the beige ornamental trim replaced by a more contemporary looking black. Phew. Also, the in-context render shows it as no taller than the Flatiron, which is a nice surprise if true and not simply a trick of perspective.

Back