Toronto Ten York Street Condos | 224.02m | 65s | Tridel | Wallman Architects

Thanks! Do you have a photo of the other set of elevator banks that go to 68?

Unfortunately not,, TRIDEL postponed the occupancy dates for the upper level units for 4 more months 'I believe due to the fast elevators installation',, am not sure about this but that what I heard,, but the postponement is confirmed.

There are no such rules that I am aware of, unless those are in the City's Have A Good Laugh! ordinance.

So, that's why Tridel is calling this a 68-storey building and not a 65-storey one, like we do. Our database rülz!

There are no such rules that I am aware of, unless those are in the City's Have A Good Laugh! ordinance.

So, that's why Tridel is calling this a 68-storey building and not a 65-storey one, like we do. Our database rülz!

Yes - I thought Tridel was going to remove 4, 13, and 14. I would've never guessed floors 5,6,7...

Pic taken Sept 1, 2018

59Rn1PJ.jpg

Interesting that the tower and the residential units starts on the "8th" floor (the pool is on the 8th floor).
The podium appears to have three or four levels from the exterior, though some with double height spaces, so maybe the podium levels has some mechanical or mezzanine levels which counts as a separate floor, but are accessed by a separate service elevator, and not by the residential elevators.
Is there any commercial space above the ground floor?

Back