DSC06002.jpg
    301.5 KB · Views: 571
  • DSC06003.jpg
    DSC06003.jpg
    294.1 KB · Views: 540
  • DSC06005.jpg
    DSC06005.jpg
    372.1 KB · Views: 536
Activity on this site has been slow to non-existent for the past month. Does none know what's happening here?

Welcome to UT @Mika! Feel free to expand upon that… (I assume you can't give us too much more, but, you know, whatever you can tell us will be appreciated!)

Hi I’m new here!!! Does this site have direct underground connection to subway station? I’m in phase two .. the smaller tower? Just want to make sure it has direct acesss as well ☺️

Hi I’m new here!!! Does this site have direct underground connection to subway station? I’m in phase two .. the smaller tower? Just want to make sure it has direct acesss as well ☺️

Welcome but sorry, there won't be a direct subway connection in your development.

AoD

Oh booozzerrr:( oh well is it only in phase 1 tower then? Or no direct access on this site at alll?

None at all. Your development is sitting on top of the subway tunnel, not anywhere near the tiny station concourse at Yonge/College.

AoD

Last edited:
I passed by yesterday and heard sounds from underground. It looks builder is working at underground levels.

Back