TeaHouse 501 Yonge Condominiums | 170.98m | 52s | Lanterra | architectsAlliance

DavidCapizzano

Member Bio
Reaction score
Curious to see what the balcony treatment ends up being like. The renders show brick but I don’t see supports or precast anchors cast into the slab.

bmiller

Member Bio
Reaction score
Are there plans to disguise the ugly parking garage visible along yonge. That makes the project look sterile and oh so 70's + 80's, when parking garages were a thing. Not so much any more. I understand
they are necessary, but making them standout along a major thoroughfare like Yonge, looks like an architectural mistake.

TheKingEast

Member Bio
Reaction score
Are there plans to disguise the ugly parking garage visible along yonge. That makes the project look sterile and oh so 70's + 80's, when parking garages were a thing. Not so much any more. I understand
they are necessary, but making them standout along a major thoroughfare like Yonge, looks like an architectural mistake.
It's going to be all covered up.

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
You know you can just check the database file, right?