Attachments

• IMG_7946.JPG
    IMG_7946.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 995
Reactions: PMT
So when the construction will commence?

Seems like being postponed for long

Last edited by a moderator:
The document at that link essentially says that the developers and the City are working towards a settlement, which they believe they can get to before the hearing on January 10, and therefore they are scheduling the January event for just one day so that the OMB can confirm it.

The document at that link essentially says that the developers and the City are working towards a settlement, which they believe they can get to before the hearing on January 10, and therefore they are scheduling the January event for just one day so that the OMB can confirm it.

Thanks for the reply, finger crossing they can make the settlement prior to the next one!

I'm hoping a resolution will come soon too.
The wait has been painfully slow, despite being a very modest-sized development. The development has been sold out for a year now.

Yes, it's sold out according to the developer. I had a friend who wanted to purchase here but was too late.
That 80% sold sign has been there for almost a year now. There are only 111 units here, and much of the sales happened during their VIP launches.

Good to hear that, can't wait to seeing the construction commence next year. it is desperate and frustrated to purchase an unit like that due to the complex land lot issues.

Go to the CBC and The Star with your story.

I imagine it would go over very nicely in the theme of condo contracts considering the recent story of the condo cancellation in the Junction.

It depends on what you contract say ... talk to your lawyer?

Go to the CBC and The Star with your story.

I imagine it would go over very nicely in the theme of condo contracts considering the recent story of the condo cancellation in the Junction.

That was Castlepoint Numa with the Museum Flats project in the Junction Triangle. There was no condo cancellation in the Junction.

Back