Toronto The Taylor | 24.69m | 8s | Streetcar | TACT Architecture

Interesting. I was recently at Streetcar's sales centre for The Carlaw and the sales person warned me that this site could be redeveloped in the future. Of course I knew that before I even walked in there, but I am surprised it's coming so quickly on the heels of The Carlaw, which is just digging down at this point.

I wonder if this is Streetcar, too?

111 units
40 2-bedroom (36%)
4 3+ bedroom
58 1 bedroom
9 bachelor

I'm happy that this one is focused on larger units, it seems.

Also it appears that there would be shared services with The Carlaw with a shared loading dock and garbage room, and parking access would be through The Carlaw's ramp and garage.

Last edited:
I'm sure it's nothing so profound. Probably just how about the suite is TAYLORed to you! or some other marketing nothingspeak.

Still to be submitted to the city, subject to change after community feedback. Very impressed with Streetcar's respect to their surroundings with this one. Minimal shadowing impact and setbacks are great here. Height is perfect (however some of the residents in last nights meeting disagreed). Sorry for the poor quality photos.

BAJkmGf.jpg

td6UAc2.jpg

k3zyDxU.jpg

cdn8hbJ.jpg

Are they trying to hide the architecture?

I would assume there isn't better material available because a development proposal hasn't even been submitted to the city yet. They are still at the community consultation stage.

Actually, I respect them for giving out this much material so early on.

Back