Toronto Sunnybrook Plaza Redevelopment | 56.92m | 16s | RioCan | Turner Fleischer

Nope, still lots of businesses open, customers parked in the parking lot at this time of writing.

It is still also the site for Crosslinx's construction office.

Not any more.

IMG_2861.JPG

Indeed, they finally closed it off over the past few days.

I had a thought that they may take advantage of this coronavirus lockdown. I believe demolition work could be done with relatively easy social distancing, no?

Subpar architecture from the renderings, but it's good to see further urbanization at Bayview & Eg.

Last edited:
Hope the Siam Square folks open somewhere else - they had decent food. Nothing on their FB since covid.

Hope the Siam Square folks open somewhere else - they had decent food. Nothing on their FB since covid.
They actually moved somewhat nearby to 1213 Bayview Avenue, or at Bayview and Moore to the south. Or are planning to move... They have their signage up on the building anyway.

I go by there often enough and will report when they open, because I have been anticipating it too. Had they been open during COVID, I would have definitely given them a lot of business.

Anyway, as it relates to this thread, there is still no activity on-site as of today.

You'll be delighted to hear that they have re-opened at their new location at 1213 Bayview for take-out and pick-up. I took advantage over the weekend. :)

Their entrance is deceivingly through the back parking lot. The front entrance on Moore is still boarded up.

Back