Toronto Sugar Wharf Condominiums (Phase 2) | 299m | 90s | Menkes | a—A

So they’re expecting the school to open for the 2024-25 school year, but site demo hasn’t started yet? That feels like magical thinking, no? Unless the plan is to open the podium while the towers are under construction?
That’s still two and a half years from now. It’s aggressive, but probably not in the realm of magical right now I’d say.

It looks like they turned off the boilers. No plume and no melted spots on the roof.

Edit. Or maybe not after a closer inspection. I guess a foot of snow is tougher to melt.
F64C480A-3C9B-4C95-BFF5-E2477858624F.jpeg

Last edited:
So this is one major project they are doing, Good to see That progress is being made on phase II
This is a monster of a project consisting of almost two supertalls and a very tall third skyscraper tower. That is I guess are being built simultaneously. And the podium will house an institution, retail, condo facilities and public park space across the street to boot! If this project gets started at the same time as One Yonge's 95 and 80 storey third tower. You will definitely see an IMPACT OF VERY TALL SKYSCRAPERS in this area Lol !!!!

Back